Monday, February 14, 2011

i HEART my valentine!

I really LOVE Valentine's Day, Always have...
This year is extra special since I got to spend it with my wonderful husband!
 The good new is...
I am lucky enough to be able to spend the rest of my Valentine's days with him!
He is my Forever Valentine!

My presents to Mike- (I couldn't find any red wrapping paper anywhere..oops)


 The Longest Rose Ever! - he gave this to me before our V-day date and asked me to be his Valentine!
 Top View, it really was the Longest and Prettiest rose ever!

Dinner at Cheesecake, and yes we are on the patio... Crazy but, Fun!
Then we went and saw, King's Speech! Awesome movie.. then back home to open presents, eat dessert, and be in Love! What a fun date!

Mike always gives me potted flowers as well! He says he doesn't like flowers that die! Too bad I have still killed 2 out of the 3 he has already given me! :( I have one orchid in my kitchen that is still living.. aparently these lilies are easier to keep alive (I hope)! :) They are stunning in real life (they are huge and smell amazing)

He also got me this purse, a down pillow, a Shih Tzu (my fav) calender, and some goodies!
I have the best husband!
He has amazing taste and is SO sweet to me!
 As for what was in my presents... well, that's a secret! :)
 I will tell you that he loved them though!

I can't wait to go home and spend "actual" Valentine's Day with him!
We have a night in planned, he is cooking of course and I CAN'T WAIT!
I Love Him!
Happy Valentine's Day!
-XOXO Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Sweetness girlie! What a wonderful lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! So cute! Don't you love being in love!?! :) p.s. I'm also one of those suckers for Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm all smiles now! i love seeing you this happy! love youuuu!!!! love, hollie (signed in as casey) xo

    ReplyDelete