Monday, May 23, 2011

Wannabe Cook

So...I rarely cook, sometimes I bake, sometimes...
but, Mike does the cooking at our house because he is a great cook!

Thanks to Pinterest (Please tell me you know about this... if not ask, you should... it's SO fun), I have actually kinda wanted to cook lately! This weekend I tried two recipes and thought I'd share...
You should try them too! :)

Bruschetta Chicken Bake
I actually made this one TWICE this weekend. Once on Friday for Mike and again on Sunday for my family! It was a hit! Funny Story... my cute brother Chase came down stairs to eat dinner on Sunday and started picking at the casserole (he is a picky eater and I was wondering if he'd even eat it)...mostly at the tomatoes.. and then finally says, "Ewe, what is this broccoli?" "Why did u put broccoli in this"... Ha, He is color blind and couldn't tell what the tomatoes were... Ha, we laughed! Here is the link to the recipe! Enjoy!

Chewy Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies
If you know me... you know I LOVE sugar cookies and these just sounded too good not to try! I loved them... but, if I was gonna make them again I would add more coconut than the RECIPE calls for. (click link if you want to try them too). ENJOY!

Maybe, I will actually start cooking more now... Who knows, only time will tell! :)

xoxo-Jenna


5 comments:

  1. those both look amazing! i have become a little bit obsessed with food blogs... they will make you want to cook more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh yummy i want to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies sound so yum! I love sugar cookies too! I'll have to try them out! What is Pinterest?? I keep hearing about it but have no idea what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. impressive miss jenna!! you can bring those cookies anytime and watch sytycd with me:) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im jealous mike does the cooking! im trying to get my man to do the cooking for me. i really love the pictures of you and mike, they are so gorgeous. especially when hes dipping you! loooooove!

    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete