Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend Getaway

We had such a wonderful weekend in Park City last weekend...
I  had SO much fun with my handsome husband!
We...hot tubed morning and night (our hotel had a hot tub on the balcony), ATE a lot (mostly pizza and pastries), shopped, explored PC, and went to the Park Silly Market on Main Street.
I couldn't of asked for a better weekend Getaway!
Thanks, Lovie!


NOT my favorite picture, it was early (hence the NO makeup and the fact that my eyes are barely open, I was sleepy still)... But, it was nice to roll out of bed and jump in a hot tub! :) Plus, this is the only pic we got of our hot tubing adventures. It's kinda dangerous to take an iphone pic of the both of us in the hot tub...

Cafe on Main Street- I love eating on patios!

I LOVE him... he is my favorite forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment