Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christina

 Mike's little sister Christina and her friend Laura stayed with us this weekend! They flew in from Chicago on Friday and we dropped them off at EFY on Monday. In the meantime we had a lot of fun! On Saturday we woke up and took them to Beyond Glaze of course, it's our Saturday tradition. Then we got ready and headed to Park City. While we were there we ate on Main Street, walked and shopped up and down Main Street, took them to get Feather Extensions, Rode the Alpine Coaster, and we drove around and looked at all of the cool houses. Later we ate dinner at Cafe Rio, hit up Sweet Tooth Fairy, and went to see the movie 12 Miracles at Thanksgiving Point. On Sunday we made breakfast, went to our ward, took them to BYU so they could check out the campus (they both want to go there), and then ate dinner and played games at my moms. It was a busy but, really FUN weekend. Christina, is so fun and so sweet! I just love her... she is so mature for her age and it is really impressive to me. I loved having girl time and playing with a sister (in-law), which is something that is new to me! :) We loved having them here!

Main Street Pizza and Noodle
Christina-Left Laura- Right, Aren't they so pretty!!!
Park City
Main Street
Getting Feathers... :) Hope their mom's don't kill me! Ha!

Alpine Coaster
is So MUCH Fun! Go, if you haven't already...

Also, I had a lot of fun cooking and preparing our house for guests...
They are our first guests in our new place...
 Here are few recipes that we tried out!

I have been wanting to try Rainbow Jello for awhile, it's just so cute (So, I made my own girly version. Pink, Red, Purple, and Blue-we later added whipped cream and it was good). I looked at a lot of recipes and this one looked like it set up the quickest so I tried it out.

We also made these yummy breakfast biscuits!

Oh and these (Raspberries with Chocolate Chips inside of them) are a new FAVORITE of mine!
If you know me, you know that I have a hard time with Fruits and Veggies
 but, adding Chocolate Chips made them SO GOOD!
Try it! :)

We were going to make the Lemonade Cake again but, after all the Beyond Glaze and Sweet Tooth Fairy Leftovers we were GOOD!

I really hope they are having FUN at EFY right now and I can't wait to hear about it when we pick them up on Saturday!

-Jenna

3 comments:

  1. look at you go little miss homemaker. i cannot believe you made that jello! nicely done. you are the cutest ever and i miss you!! love youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap I am so impressed with your cooking skills! What a lucky girl to have you as a siter in-law!!!!
    ~Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. you used that recipe from Pinterest! Love love!

    ReplyDelete