Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moving...

We are moving and it makes me SAD (and tired and sore)! I LOVE the house we live in, it is perfect and I don't want to leave it even though I knew we would have to eventually (we were renting, it was for sale, it sold, we have to leave). Mike lived in it with roommates, while we were dating... So, basically it is the house we dated in, feel in love in, and lived in for the first 6 months of our marriage! Thank you house for all memories... I will miss your BIG master bedroom, HUGE bathrooms, perfect layout, and awesome kitchen!
I don't why this is getting to me so much (maybe it's the lack of sleep due to packing...)? I know I am being really dramatic about it...I think I just needed to vent for one little post and then I will get over it... :)

The good part is I have an awesome husband and no matter where we live he is just as loving, sweet, kind, and patient! I am sure once we get everything unpacked it will feel a little more like home (I'll get used to)...

Okay, change the subject Jenna! Next Monday is our 6 months mark. Crazy how time flies... I have really loved being married to Mike and can't wait to see what the rest of our lives have in store for us! I really loved Elder Scott's talk at conference, I know a lot of you did too, it was very sweet! I loved how he taught valuable and important principles about marriage through simple and sweet examples from his own life and marriage. It meant a lot being newly married, I hope to follow in their footsteps!

Well, wish us luck with the rest of the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment