Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthdays and Bunnies...

We are kinda of lame when it comes to picture taking...but, here are two pictues from Mike's Birthday!
(he loves making this face)
Birthday Morning!

His presents from me....

The birthday weekend went a little like this....
Friday night we went to Texas Roadhouse for a surprise B-day Dinner with his friends.
Lawrence, Kari, Richard, Jeff, Megan, the twin babies, Sophie, Brent, and Eden came!
It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone!

Edit***4/27/2011-I just got this picture from Richard! I think it is SO funny! He is obviously thrilled to be riding the birthday saddle!!! Ha!

Saturday we went a on date just the two of us. We went out to dinner and then to the Led Zeppelin Laser show at the Planetarium.
Sunday (his actual birthday) We opened presents, went to church, watched movies, made dinner and enjoyed some time just the two of us!
I will say...30 looks good on him! Ha! ;)

Next, Topic: Easter
Happy Easter Everyone!

For Easter we headed to my mom's house on Saturday and stayed the night so that the Easter bunny could come in the morning!

I am not quite sure how it happened but,....(My mom blames me but, she makes a lot of stuff up)
We all got a bunny for Easter!
FUN!
Trevor named him Jessie, he is cute! :)

Chase and Jessie
Mike and Jessie, Cutest Picutre Award!!!

 Bentley, Zak, Zoey, Trevor, and Jessie
The Dogs actually really like him... I was a little worried

Easter Nap, The dogs LOVE Mike! Haha...

Update... Jessie Passed away on Sunday in Trevor's arms!
It was really sad, he was sick!
He did have a really good last week of his life though...
Trevor took really good care of him and even built him a three story house.
I am sad that I didn't get a picture of them together!
Chase's reaction when we told him was, "That messed up, I liked that rabbit."
RIP-little buddy!

Oh, How could I forget. My mom filled my basket with Baby (boy and girl) stuff? What, does she know something I don't? Haha, she is crazy and has already started calling herself Grandma!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!!
-Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment