Monday, March 7, 2011

For the love...of PURPLE

I love
ALL THINGS PURPLE
It is my favorite color ...
We are moving and working on decoration our bedroom
and what color do I want to do it in...Purple of course
Mike is okay with it to an extent...hmmm (what can I get away with)???

Here is some Purple Home Inspiration

FUN! It makes me Happy just looking at all of these Purple super girly rooms! :)
I wonder what ours will turn out looking like??
Oh- we are on a budget too...
So far we have made our headboard (I should post pics/tutorial)
Bought nightstands at DI and refinished them
Bought cute bedding with Gift Cards from wedding
Bought Decor/Shelves from IKEA
Next, We need to find a dresser!

Do you love purple as much as me?
Haha, I just looked down and noticed I am wearing a purple dress/shirt thing at work (bored) today!
What is your favorite color?

xoxo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment