Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pink Decor...

Since I posted some Purple home decor inspiration,
I thought I would follow it up with some Pink as well!
I love PINK too but, it is a lot harder to ger away with...
My husband...well, he's not that into it! :)

Random Fact: Did you know that Honeysuckle Pink is the Pantone color of the year?
This is what is says about the color on the website... I kind of love it!
"A Color for All Seasons. Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It’s a color for every day – with nothing “everyday” about it."

Aren't these pretty!....


I collect design photos that I find on random design blogs for future home ispiration...
This blog is a great way to keep them all together, hopefully you don't mind ;)  

PS- My favorite design blog is http://www.thedecorista.com/ 
Most if not all these pics were found there, check her out!

Hope you are all doing good!
xoxo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment