Friday, August 26, 2011

8/26/10

One year ago TODAY we were here....


With these cute people...



Which lead to this...

ENGAGED 8/26/2010

It's hard to believe it's been a year since that fun trip and since we got engaged...It seems like yesterday.
He waited until the last night of our trip to ask me on our final walk around resort (it was GORGEOUS at night)...I was tired from a long day in the sun and a fun night down town with the group and I had NO idea is was coming... He got me when I least expected it and it was simple and perfect!
Luckily, I had a long plane ride home the next day to STARE at my ring... I was obsessed! :)

Happy Engageiversay LOVE!

Thanks for asking me to marry you...I am so glad you did!

Im excited, we have something fun planned to celebrate this weekend..
I CAN'T WAIT!



1 comment: